Last modified: February 7, 2020
Jaguar Apps Inc. ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Company’s online and/or mobile services and Company Applications, including but not limited to, the Company’s Nine2Five and LID mobile apps and any Company mobile application and browser extension or plugin (collectively the “Company Apps”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On the Company Apps.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company Apps.
· Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Company Apps, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Company Apps.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means outside of the Company Apps; or
· Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Company Apps.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Company Apps are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Company Apps. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Company Apps or through any of its features, register on the Company Apps, make any purchases through the Company Apps, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Company Apps, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Company Apps, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, Company name ("personal information");
· To populate our Questionnaires relating to employment and job search, including, but not limited to, industry, work history, salary information, skills and user’s intended use for the Company Apps;
· User interactions with the Company Apps, including the content of a user's public comments and postings on the Company Apps; and/or
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Company Apps, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Company Apps may include:
. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Company Apps. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Company Apps, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Company Apps.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Company Apps and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Company Apps.
· Your search queries on the Company Apps.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Company Apps or transmitted to other users of the Company Apps or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Company Apps with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Company Apps, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Company Apps, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Company Apps.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Company Apps or other online services (behavioral tracking). At your discretion, You may opt out of behavioral tracking on the Company Apps by deleting your profile and it will be removed from our database.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Company Apps and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Company Apps according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Company Apps.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Company Apps may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Company Apps. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our the Company Apps and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Company Apps statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Company Apps content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Company Apps and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide you with notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Company Apps or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Company Apps.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may delete your profile and it will be removed from our database.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of IP Web Inc.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by IP Web Inc. about our Company Apps users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Company Apps, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of IP Web Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you may opt-out by deleting your profile and it will be removed from our database.
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by deleting your profile and it will be removed from our database. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
· Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can delete your profile and it will be removed from our database.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's Company Apps.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
How We Handle Your Social Logins
If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
We may offer you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Google logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
Your Information Transferred Internationally
Our servers are located in the United States. If you are accessing our servers from outside, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information in and other countries.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Company Apps and visiting your account profile page.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Company Apps, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Company Apps users.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the , you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Company Apps. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Company Apps, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Company Apps, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Company Apps like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Company Apps.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Company Apps. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Company Apps.
Jaguar Apps Inc.
5 Bowling Green Pkwy Suite A 118
Lake Hopatcong NJ 07849
Or email us at Legal@jaguarappsinc.com